Volkswagen T5 with "Vohringer" Custom Interior
Full internal carpeting is fitted to the vehicle framework, original OE VW roof paneling and new plywood side paneling and door cards. Carpeting is in high quality grey velour with the highest quality high temperature glue available, OE type grey plastic clips and stainless steel screws are used where required.
All panel cavities are insulated with a non absorbent ECO Insulation. Fixed original RIB seat/bed frame with Inca 2 matching seat fabric (Fore and Aft slider frame is available at extra cost) Seat frame is boxed in with matching “Vohringer” plywood giving forward and rearward access OE Original lighting repositioned adjacent to side and rear door apertures.
Fitted into the headliner are 6 Silver adjustable eye ball LED lights. The front 4 LED’s are switched on/off in kitchen section, whilst the 2 rear LED’s are switched on/off at the rear pillar for use when bed is deployed.
Extra wiring tail positioned in roof cavity for retrospective additional power requirements. Fully supported plywood floor strengthened to accept RIB fitment and kitchen attachments. Carpet or non slip vinyl floor top covering is available. Powder coated black aluminium treaded trim is fitted to the door apertures. The off side kitchen unit in grey carbon effect “Vohringer” plywood with grey rebate edge trim.
• Wardrobe and electrical cupboard with 3 shelf levels.
• Waeco CR-50 48 litre Fridge/Freezer unit.
• Inset 2 ring Cooker/Sink unit with electrical ignition and whale type water pickup
(Waste outlet hose socket with insect flap fitted to vehicle sill).
• Under sink storage cupboard.
• Under cooker gas and water cupboard housing, Corgi approved gas pipe work installation with regulator and gas shut off valve.
• Gas cupboard fitted with 2 x tail vents.
• Rear of fridge unit vented with External black 356mm fluted external fridge vent.
• Bonded privacy glass, fixed window installed to the near side of the vehicle.
• Bonded privacy glass, opening window installed to the off side of the vehicle.
• Bonded privacy glass windows installed to the rear van doors.
On Board Power:
• 12 volt split charge system with Leisure battery powering LED lighting and 12 volt accessory sockets.
• Sargent AC50 X Control panel with battery condition indicator.
• 2 x 240 volt 3 pin plug sockets powered by external 240 volt hook up arrangement with RCD protected consumer unit.
• On board battery transformer to give leisure battery charging during hook up.
For insurance purposes our conversion comes complete with Gas and Electrical installation test certificates. The RIB seat is supplied with TUV test certificates.
Conversions start at £9999 inc. VAT (Based on the described specifications)
Sky Light roof is not included in this price - additional cost of £685.00 + vat.